About Me

My photo
I started making cards in 2006 when I began working in a shop that sold materials for cards and scrapbooking. I live with my partner near the sea and enjoy walking and bird watching nearby. I have a Son, Daughter and two Grandsons currently 10 and 7 YOA. My partners website is Selsey weather Where you can see Selsey weather etc.He is a volunteer Lifeboat crew member.

Saturday 5 February 2011

Blogging from time to time!!

My cards for all to see are on Do crafts under the name of mrsann. You are welcome to look at my gallery there. http://www.docrafts.com/MyProfile/tab_Gallery

This may not work and therefore you will have to search for me in gallery? From the home page select community then gallery, the search is on the right, mrsann.

I have decided to leave my blog here as I may put cards on from time to time....This is a busy year for me as my Son is getting married in June ....Thanks for the interest in my cards, all comments welcome.x

No comments:

Post a Comment