About Me

My photo
I started making cards in 2006 when I began working in a shop that sold materials for cards and scrapbooking. I live with my partner near the sea and enjoy walking and bird watching nearby. I have a Son, Daughter and two Grandsons currently 10 and 7 YOA. My partners website is Selsey weather Where you can see Selsey weather etc.He is a volunteer Lifeboat crew member.

Tuesday 27 July 2010

At last a little time to blog


Here is a birthday card made from photo copied material. I love this material it has fairies on it but here I just cut out a border of flowers and some single ones.( I hope you understand that it is paper, now that I have photo copied it, I also hope it's legal!!!!)
The butterflies have pearl centres and the white card has been embossed with crafts-Too Daisy folder.Beads of green, lilac and clear have been glued to the centre of the flowers. The sentiment is a glitter peel off.
Hope you like it!!

6 comments:

  1. Obviuosly my chat with you yesterday paid off, lol. So glad to see another one of your cards, this is a great idea, don't know if it's legal but hope it is. Love the colours and will have to borrow a couple of your ideas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is goooooooooooorgeous! Love it, a card you can give for near enough any occasion
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I just love those pansies, stunning. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, what a lovely card - great colours and design. Thanks for dropping by the Cupboard. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby design and colours - have you been having fun with your new punches ???, i have an award for you over on my blog, if you want it, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete